Family Tree Consultancy
Family Tree Course
Want to know more about your family tree? I can help you with tracing the rich history of your family.
Learn how to research your family tree like the professionals.
Familyhistoryspecialist.com is the consultancy of Peter Jackson, a family history and genealogy expert. He has an MA in history from Oxford University where he studied under Simon Schama and Hugh Trevor Roper. He is also a multi-award winning investigative journalist with more than 20 years experience. He has applied his journalistic and historical training to the study of family history and to tracing his own family and ancestors and those of countless numbers of others.
- A family tree compilation service, tracing one or more lines of your ancestry back as far as records allow - usually at least as far back as the 1800s.
- A compilation service to investigate the family history of the UK ancestry of citizens in countries such as the USA, Canada, Australia, the destinations for so many emigrants seeking a new life.
- Bespoke consultancy on any genealogy or family history project, tracing UK ancestors or non UK ancestry or descendants and helping with any problems that may have been encountered while researching your own family tree history.
- A genealogy course for those who want to investigate their own family history, discover their own ancestry and draw up their own family history tree. The family history course includes a full helpline service to guide and help with any difficulties. This course is also ideal for businesses and professional firms such as solicitors for staff training.
- Gift vouchers for the family tree compilation service and the family tree history course, making a novel present for anyone interested in their family history and ancestry.
Peter Jackson has traced his own family tree back to the end of the Middle Ages by applying rigorous professional standards of evidence and historical research to the study of family history and genealogy - too often the preserves of enthusiastic amateurs lacking formal training and qualifications.